HR & Administrative Services
(Start Today for Better Tomorrow)
GSA has been providing HR Administrative Services in India for more than 10 years. Our expertise in the HR domain and the wide-ranging geographical footprints strongly positions us as a prominent regional HR Administrative service provider and a partner of choice for our clients.
In India, today, the globalization of the workplace has become a full-fledged reality for almost all Segments of work economy, bringing about a dramatic expansion of the scope of Workforce Management and a whole host of new organizational challenges. Only technology and capital do not provide a competitive edge to an organization and the next frontier of competitive advantage for any organization is Talent and People.
We at GSA helping your organizations to develop, deploy and re-design, its HR processes and systems. Human Resource is a job of an expert and it is best to leave to those who identify with the different shades of employees behavior.
We suggest & assist our corporate clients to:
- Develop & Design HR Policies.
- Align HR With Business Strategy
- Improve Efficiency By Organizational Restructuring.
- Drive Growth Using Custom Tailored Incentive Plans.
- Identify Skill Gap By Human Capability Assessment.
- Build Business Contingency Using Business Planning.
- Enhance HR Process Efficacy By Deploying Best Practices
- Attract And Retain Key Talent By Developing Appropriate Reward Systems.
- Improve Productivity Through Effective Performance Management Systems.
- Evaluate And Implement Technology To Institutionalize And Simplify HR Processes.
- Determine Compensation of Critical Staff Using Our Position Specific Salary Benchmarking
GSA may support you in these various HR Administrative functions under:
- HR Operations
- Time & Attendance
- Leave Management
- Workforce Relations
- Workforce Administration
- Labor audits and inspections
- Human Resource Compliance
- Regional Payroll Outsourcing
- Reimbursement Administration
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Retirement Benefits Administration
- Payroll and Benefit Administration
- Records keeping and reconciliation
- Human Resource Compliance Audit